Thursday, June 3, 2010

okay, here are some of the shots I took. I did do some editing, so I will post the non edited ones too.

This one was in M. ISO-4oo 1/20 for shutter speed and fstop of 4.5

This was ISO400 1/8o and f8.0


This was ISO 400 1/160 f4.0

This was ISO 200 1/250 f3.5


This was ISO 200 1/160 f3.5 too, but it didn't turn out as well. I probably should have upped my iso.


These boots were too darn cute. ISO 200 1/250 f3.5

I loved this pout. Who doesn't put on the runway these days? ISO 200 1/80 f8.0 I probably should have used a smaller f stop to blur some of the red of the shirt, but o well.

ISO 200 1/80 f8.0


Amy M- How did you get your photos in the layout you had them in. Will you show me?

Thanks Angelyn for setting everything up yesterday. The Whites do have a GREAT backyard.
It was lots of fun and great practice


I didn't have to do a lot of editing, but i did even out some skin tone, fix some blemishes and take away a runny nose. I love the one of timmy with the hat. I think it is my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.