Monday, June 28, 2010


Angelyn,

I will be going to the party at the martins on Wed. Do you think they could do a group earlier in the morning?

Also, I noticed you said that the iso was a little high, so I made a copy of one of your pictures and edited it with the pse6. If your iso is high and your picture is a little grainy, you can use the blur tool to soften it out a little bit. I did this on her face. I also used the dodge tool and lightened the whites of her eyes a little. I don't know which program you have to edit it, but the pictures were very nice.

1 comment:

  1. OK I really love this! I want you to show me tomorrow exactly how you did this! Come a little early if you can!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.