I went to idaho this last week to visit my sister and took these of her kids. I didn't post them all. It was pretty sad because by the time the father was off of work and ready for the pictures it was really getting too dark to get the pictures with out them being too grainy. I do like how the ones in the field came out... Every time I come home I am thankful that I don't have that many kids.... How do all you women do it? You're amazing.
This photo is of all the kids...Let me tell you it was hard to get. With everyone looking away or talking to eachother, it was a miracle to even get this one.

I love her sweet face here. She looks almost like she got caught doing something wrong and is trying to make itall right. :)

I love this tiny little ponytail. Us girls were all like that. She is 4 and is just getting enough to put up. I am grateful Lilly has hair. :)

This is my favorite. My sisters kids rarely get good pictures...I am not sure why, but they just don't photograph well. I love this one though, especially her cute smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.