Saturday, June 19, 2010

Little Mill Campground


This was really fun. I had my two nieces staying with us this week from Ohio so it was a perfect opportunity to take the older kids and get some good pictures of them together. What makes these pictures so good I think is more the lighting than my camera or skill (and the post processing). It was perfect. Lots of open shade. So lots of light but it was all in the shade and with a very colorful background. I would highly recommend taking your kids sometime and you are guaranteed to get great pictures.


I practiced my slow shutter speed with a tripod too.

Taylor carried my tripod for me. What a gentleman!
This was their extreme pose

On the way home we stopped at that field across from my street. I liked the back lighting as the sun was just going down. This field is fun now while the grass is green and fun when the grass turns yellow at the end of summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.